2021 CONSUMER REBATE PROGRAMS
Promotes Repeat Store Visits!
Consumers receive gift certificates to your store, redeemable for the purchase of future merchandise! Certificates have no expiration date!
How it works:
1) For the Planting Soil Rebate: CONSUMERS PURCHASE any of the 3 NEW Organic & Natural Planting Soils (shown below) and you will provide them with a rebate form and an itemized cash receipt.
- For the Lawn Soil Rebate: CONSUMERS PURCHASE 5 bags of the OMRI listed, Black Earth Lawn Soil (shown below) and you will provide them with a rebate form and an itemized cash receipt.
2) CONSUMERS will fill out the rebate form with their full name and address, and remove the UPC code from the bags’ back label.
3) CONSUMERS MAIL IN their completed form , the applicable UPC code label(s), and their itemized cash register receipt into Coast of Maine’s office at – 145 Newbury St. Portland, ME 04101.
4) Upon receipt, COAST OF MAINE will create a gift certificate redeemable for $5.00 (or $10.00 if they made 2 qualifying purchases) of merchandise at your store and mail it back to the consumer. Limited to two (2) gift certificates per customer and/or household address. Coast of Maine will take care of tracking the redemptions.
5) The consumer can then use the gift certificate on any item(s) on their next trip to your store! There is no expiration date!
6) When the certificate is redeemed, YOU would send it (along with any others you have redeemed) to Coast of Maine’s office at – 145 Newbury st. Portland, ME 04101 – Attention Accounting – Rebate/Gift Certificate Offer. Upon receipt, we will credit your account!
Limit two (2) gift certificates per customer and/or household address. Offer valid ONLY at independent retail stores and garden centers. Please allow 8-10 weeks after mailing for receipt of your coupon. COMPLETED FORM MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ORIGINAL, DATED, ITEMIZED SALES RECEIPT(S) INCLUDING IDENTIFIABLE STORE NAME & ADDRESS – MUST HAVE THE CORRECT UPC CODES IN ORDER TO BE PROCESSED. Only itemized receipts will be accepted. Nonconforming, duplicate or additional requests will not be honored, acknowledged, or returned. Coast of Maine Brands is not responsible for any lost, late, stolen, incomplete, ineligible, illegible, misdirected, or postage due mail. Incomplete requests are ineligible and will not be processed. Offer void where prohibited by law. Coast of Maine’s rebate offer entitles the customer to a gift coupon for use only at the store where the purchase was made. Cannot be traded in for cash/credit. Send coupon inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.