JOIN OUR TEAM!
Current openings are posted below:
Job Openings at our Portland, Maine office:
Posted February 23, 2022 – Full Time Positions: Onsite position
- The Financial/Pricing Analyst will analyze past financial performance to predict future performance and to advise the company on its financial strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyses of business and financial data.
- Evaluates pricing / margin structure and facilitates annual price adjustments.
- Creates financial models bases on analyses to support organizational decision making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Thorough understanding of methods of systems analysis and the principles, design, and procedural methods used in big data analysis.
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of SAP and PowerBI systems preferred
- Familiarity with SQL/Querying Language
- 3-5 years’ experience preferred